Allow your workforce to unlock true productivity. Our customised Microsoft end-user training is presented according to a productivity-based delivery model that focuses on when and how to use key functionalities, in addition to providing basic, introductory guidance.
Our approach is based the following:
- Awareness: telling the Microsoft Office story through practical, easy-to-follow demonstrations based on specific real-life business scenarios
- Assessments: pre- and post-assessments to determine the skills gap, as well as in-class skills transfer assessments
- Flexibility: classroom environment and the innovative ‘classroom in a box’ offering allows us to accommodate people both off-site and on-site at their offices (blended delivery is offered through both online platforms and facilitator-led interventions)
This approach allows us to create innovative training solutions that can be used when organisations are migrating from one version of Microsoft Office to the next – breaking the cycle of investing in software, while sacrificing business benefits for end-users.
We use multiple forms for certification, from vendor-specific certifications to unit standard-based assessments, to ensure that the requirements of our customers are addressed effectively and efficiently.
Our offering consists of:
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Access, Visio, Publisher, SharePoint and OneNote
- Basic Computer Skills
- Visual Basic for Applications
Bytes People Solutions is a four-time winner of the prestigious Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Award SA. Most of the courses are unit standard aligned.