Learn to understand stress and manage conflicts
Research shows that South Africans are one of the most stressed nations in the world. Apart from the societal crime, our work-related stresses rank higher than in most other countries, which can be attributed to our management structures.
Our 45 minute training session will help you to understand and resolve conflict in the workplace, identify and manage your stress and gain new skills to make a meaningful shift in your daily life.
COURSE COST: R0.00
- The Main Sources of stress
- Understanding your stress
- 5 Ways of dealing with conflicts
- 7 Steps to manage conflict
- De-stress Strategies
5th June 2020
8th June 2020
Make the most of the lockdown period by skilling yourself through our practical and engaging VILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) solution. Our VILT training simulates our quality classroom learning experience as you can see, hear and engage with the Instructor in real-time, all from the comfort of your own space.
Terms & conditions of this limited offer:
This offer is only valid for the courses mentioned here
- This offer is only valid for the above dates.
- This offer is valid till 8 May 2020.
- This offer is valid for VILT training only.
- Times are Central Africa Time Zone (CAT)